Wednesday 17 September 2014

Summer to Autumn: Blazers


Anything striped is always up my alley so when I saw this H&M Striped Blazer a few months ago, I couldn’t resist. It looked great paired with my favourite ZARA Skort, especially alongside these Lace Up ZARA heels. I think the look of a short skirt with higher, ankle length shoes is super flattering and these heels are surprisingly really comfortable too! The colours of this outfit are also really fresh and summery, especially against the gold hardware of the necklace. However, with autumn around the corner, the option of a mini skort definitely becomes reserved for a few very scarce, brave nights out so I decided to pair the blazer with my trusty River Island Faux Leather Skinny Trousers as a warmer alternative.  They’re so easy to dress up or down and are a staple in my wardrobe . Together with my ZARA Court Heels, the monochrome look of this outfit is a winner and, paired with a red lip, you can’t go wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment