Monday 8 September 2014

Sixth Form Outfits: Monday

This week marks my first full week of school (*groan*) so I thought it would be a nice idea to upload the outfits I plan to wear over my first week back. Although the novelty of wearing my own clothes always seems appealing at the start of term, I actually find it quite a challenge as the weeks drag on- especially at 7am when I’m barely awake! Finding the right balance between smart and stylish is sometimes easier said than done so I hope this gives you some ideas!

Comfort is always my number one priority but no more so than when the alarm blasts on a Monday and I just feel like burying myself beneath the covers. This Free People Stripe Top is definitely a dream come true at this time as its unusual, peplum fit keeps it comfy whilst being a little more interesting than a standard stripy top. Paired with simple Topshop VIBRANT Tumbled Ballerinas, the whole look has that kind of laidback, Parisian feel whilst still being really easy to achieve- perfect for when that snooze button has been getting some serious attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment