Thursday 4 September 2014

Put a Ring On It: Statement Rings

 
Statement rings are an easy way to jazz up a plain outfit, especially when you don’t have the time or energy to put that much thought into it! H&M is my go to when I’m on the hunt for some bold pieces at really affordable prices. I reach for this banded silver ring on a daily basis. The simple, minimalist look of it means it goes with virtually any outfit and I just love the way it looks! If I’m looking for something a little more delicate, midi rings are another great choice and have become super popular recently. The thin bands make them looking really feminine and, stacked with a few other different styles, they can be also be layered up to create an even more dramatic style.

Nail Varnish: Barry M Gelly Nail Effects in Blueberry and Satsuma.

No comments:

Post a Comment