Tuesday 23 September 2014

Autumn Wish List


1.     Pull&Bear Leather Biker Ankle Boots- Pull&Bear is always my go to when looking for the perfect pair of booties and with winter just around the corner, it's just another excuse to pick up a new pair! Since my last ones from Pull&Bear have literally not left my feet throughout both summer and winter, I’m very tempted to see if these could live up to my suede pair in comparison.
 
2.     Miss Dior Eau de Toilette- I’m a bit fussy with scents, so when I smelt this one, it was a nice surprise to find that I actually loved it. Too many times I’ve spritzed myself with hundreds of fragrances in duty free, only to sit on a plane for the next few hours with a pounding headache. However, the floral scent of this one is really nice and girly, plus the packaging is just too cute to resist. Definitely one for the Christmas wish list (it’s never too soon).

3.     Michael Kors Tri-Colour Layered Ring- I’ve really being loving the look of layered rings recently, so much so that these ASOS ones have definitely had their moneys worth! However, the small price tag means that my finger does have a habit of turning slightly green everytime I’ve worn them so I’ve been on the look out for something a little better in quality to replace them! This Michael Kors one caught my eye as the  accents of silver, gold and rose gold means that it can be worn with loads of different types of jewellery or can easily be worn to make a statement on its own.

4.     MOTO Blue Vintage Wash Jamie Jeans- I’ve gotten so much wear out of my Black Ripped Leigh Jeans that I thought it would definitely make sense to pick up a pair in a different colour. I spotted these on Barbara from The Persian Babe’s Instagram and absolutely loved them. Here's hoping that they’ll end up in my own wardrobe sometime soon!

5.      ZARA Nude Blazer with Zips- Pastel pink has been my go to shade recently, especially when paired with an otherwise simple, monochrome outfit. I’m a sucker for a blazer and I thought this would look great put together with faded black jeans and a white shirt for a smart, day-to-day look.

6.    Topshop TIPI Black Croc Skaters- I think these are a bit of a love/ hate item but I personally love them! Obviously anything comfy is right up my street anyway but I think the croc- skin effect on these ones looks really cool and would look great paired with the jeans to the left for an easy to wear, weekend outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment