Tuesday 9 September 2014

Sixth Form Outfits: Tuesday

This River Island Wrap Front Sleeveless Blouse definitely served me well over the summer. Its versatility makes it one of my wardrobe essentials and one that has bailed me out on multiple occasions! Either dressed up with heels and a red lip for a night out or thrown on with a blazer and ASOS trousers for school, I've without a doubt got my money's worth . This simple Forever 21 Crescent Bib Necklace adds a bit more glitz to an otherwise quite simple outfit, whilst also keeping in touch with its minimalist look.


P.S. Sorry for the very over exposed images, I could have sworn there was a blouse in there somewhere in amongst all that white space! A lot of my wardrobe it either white or very neutral, something that is not ideal well when photographing against a white background! Hope these B&W close-ups make it a little clearer.

No comments:

Post a Comment