Friday 26 September 2014

Boyfriend Jeans #1

If you’d have told me a year ago that come autumn, I would have been reaching for my boyfriend jeans over my trusty Topshop Leighs, I wouldn’t have believed you. After all, we’ve all been scarred by denim disasters (boot cut jeans anyone?) so I tend to play it safe and stick to cuts that won’t make me cringe in years to come. However, fast track a few months and boyfriend jeans are proving themselves to be an exception to the denim rule. These MANGO ones look put together without looking like you’ve gone too overkill with the distressed look and the comfort of them is definitely an added bonus. I must admit, they are still a bit of a danger zone for me; go too boyfriend baggy and you run the risk of looking a little too MC Hammer for my liking. The slim fit of this MANGO style however still manages to keep things relatively snug and far, far away from any unwanted ‘can’t touch this’ references. Sounds like a winner to me…
 
Perfect for a lazy Sunday, the distressed denim and t-shirt keeps the look still in touch with that laid-back vibe, whilst the pumps and Mini ZARA City Bag help to dress it up a notch. Much more ‘slouchy chic’ and a little less like you’ve literally just rolled out the door in your boyfriend’s clothes.





No comments:

Post a Comment