Friday 10 October 2014

The New Coat


Despite the fact that winter has only just come knocking, this little number has been safely tucked away in my wardrobe since the end of August, just waiting for the first sense of a cold, frosty morning. When I saw it on the Missguided website all them weeks ago, I really couldn't resist. I've been on the hunt for a camel coat, ever since spying one on the ever so stylish Kim Kardashian last year, hoping to clock one that was a little more within my price range. Where there's a will, there's a way, and sure enough I came across this one for no more that £35- bargain! The tailored fit of this jacket means it can be dressed up for an evening out or paired with my standard H&M jeans, a plain white tee and heeled boots for a more casual look. Whatever the occasion, this coat is a definite staple within any Autumn/Winter wardrobe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment