Thursday 30 October 2014

The Lace Top: Day


To start off, I’m really sorry for the lack of posts recently! School has been crazy busy but hopefully things will start to calm down now my personal statement is raring to go (famous last words!). In between juggling UCAS with the everyday errands of school however, I have naughtily managed to squeeze in a little Forever 21 shop. This lace blouse is the perfect day-to-night piece, so much so that there is another post headed your way on how I take it from this casual look to something a little dressier for the evening. In the daytime, you can’t go wrong with layering it with as much silver/ turquoise jewellery as you can get your hands on- it just gives it that super chilled, bohemian vibe that makes me lust for summer! I also seem to be living in ripped jeans at the moment so these H&M ones, paired with these staple black-heeled boots have been a winning combination recently. Look out for how this look can be made evening ready next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment